Thursday, January 26, 2023

The beef between Julie Tombo and Hawanatu Konneh blog [full story] why are they throwing shade a each other?



 https://fb.watch/iiYCEyk5of/   👈 listen julie's live stream concerning about the between her and madam konneh for full story

  https://fb.watch/iiZhRNHxe0/ 👈 listen to Hawanatu konneh's side of her own story.

     This shows that our entertainment industry lacks love and unity. Julie has received a lot bashes since she won the housemate salone season3. but i can't judge who is at fault who is not at fault. kindly kindly chcek out their page for full stories.🙏🙏🙏

     Hawanatu posted this;Please me yone Hawanatu KONNEH if you know say you buy for me 10million cloth cam with proof,are gee anyone the go ahead now for bring proof udat are take the cloth to and udat pay the money.Me yone HAWANATU are dae yah dae.

julie tombo posted this; Hawa I invested my money on my needs

😂😂😂😂😂😂 this was the main reasons y u don’t know if I have money or not😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Blackout blogger Hawanatu 😂😂😂😂 na d broke part ar love, but anyways like I said I will give u a tour in my place in SL and also u and I will walk together to the bank in SL😂😂😂😂😂😂 u be cam for sweet, but unfortunately u nor taste penny from me winning so I understand how u feel😂😂😂😂 just know say person nor dae use me😂😛
Na blessing ar get wae make ar dae beag and den dae gi me😂😂😂😂 if u feel say u back get luck try it😂😂😂😂 blackout blogger when u know the real fact about me then it’s will be well ,as for now let’s continue on your lies😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Anyways as for d section 8 when I relocate to my new house u will see that too😂😂😂 not a an apartment,duplex but house😂😂😂😂😂 hawa I pray one day I get section8😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 all the rest now na true😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!! But last but not least am living better than u, even in your dream😂😛 because ar nor spend pa u so am broke😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ar shock u😂😛
This mighty sound so cool to some people, but in my own perspective this is totally killing our industry.

 in


All reactio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fynface is set to sign his first artist to his FYNFACE record label

   Fynface is a popular artist in Sierra Leone, he was part of the christy and sammy music group in those days under the record label  of t...